UCP of Nebraska serves individuals and families with a wide range of physical and cognitive disabilities, including cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, spina bifida, mental retardation, and traumatic brain injury. A donation to UCP of Nebraska helps to advance the efforts of people with disabilities, supports a mission of advancing the independence, productivity and full citizenship of people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities.
- Make a secure online donation now to UCP of Nebraska. Donate online now!
- Send a check made payable to UCP of Nebraska to: UCP of Nebraska
- 920 S. 107th Avenue, Suite 302
- Omaha, NE 68114
- Make a credit card contribution by phone: 402-502-3572
- Designate your funds to UCP of Nebraska through Community Health Charities (Call our office to get the Agency Number for your area).
Need more information? Contact us at 402-502-3572.